It is where we started, where we lead and where we excel.
In response to market demand, the Wellman base fibre range has been enhanced significantly over the years. Today, our focus in the Home Furnishings market is on delivery of premium products with enhanced functionality to the market place.
Products such as Celliant, which promote a better sleeping experience by recycling the body’s own energy, and HealthGuard, with antimicrobial activity offer functional products to the market which add value for the consumer.
We meet the market need for luxurious feel and comfort with our premium Touch fibre range, along with our core profile fibre range. In apparel, our fibres are differentiated on the basis of breathability and softness, suitable for interlinings, clothing and premium bed sheeting products.
Performance Benefits of Wellman Fibre
- Broad Range
- Increased loft and resilience
- Change of pore distribution size
- Increased scaffolding in matrix
- Good secondary crimp and crimp retention
- High amplitude for higher loft
- Crimp type to increase loft and resilience
- Influence in finish/resin take up
- Formulated specifically tailored for purpose
- Safe in Contact
- Functional – AM/AD, FDA, Oleophobic
- High permanent loft
- Better fillpower
- Can be optimised
- Liquid Management
- Vapour Management
- Functional Additives
- Colour Additives
- Temperature profiles on sheath
- Independent Validated
- Fibre and process Traceability
- Sustainable raw materials and processes that you trust in
Media and news updates